Online test series 17 – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
27 June 2011 One Comment
Your score will be displayed automatically after the test with correct answers and explanations.
Summary of questions:
- The shortest diameter in fetal head is:
- PAP smear shows Ca in situ-what is the best next logical procedure
- A female with recurrent abortion and isolated prolonged APTT is most likely associated with
- The risk of endometrial carcinoma is the highest with the following histological pattem of endometrial hyperplasia:
- CA-125 is a marker antigen for the diagnosis of:
- The risk of Asherman syndrome is the highest if Dilatation and Curettage (D & C) is done for the following condition:
- With which of the following types of viral hepatitis infection in pregnancy, the maternal mortality is the highest?
- The pseudomyxoma peritonei occurs as a complication of the following ovarian tumor:
- In the Manning scoring system of biophysical profile for fetal monitoring, which parameter is not included
- In which of the following heart diseases maternal mortality is found to be highest?