- A plan is a blueprint for taking action
- It has 5 important elements
- objective – the thing to be attained
- policy – guiding principles to be followed in the achievement of the objective
- programmes – step by step sequence to be implemented
- schedule – time framework in which the work is to be done
- budget – the amount of money / resources put aside for the plan
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.