- Obliteration of spleen outline
- Obliteration of psoas shadow
- Intendation of gastric air bubble on the left side
- Some of the left lower ribs may be fractured
- Elevation of left hemidiaphragm
- Increased free fluid in between air filled intestinal coils
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.