- Snoring is vibration of the respiratory structures and the resulting sound that results from obstructed air movement during sleeping
- The site of snoring varies from person to person
- The same person can have different sites of snoring at different times or may have multiple sites of snoring
- This makes surgical correction difficult
- The sites of snoring are:
- soft palate
- tonsillar pillars
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.