- The 20 point programme was introduced by the Government of India in 1975 with an aim to promote social justice and economic growth
- The prgram was restructured in 1986
- Out of the 20 points, 8 are health related
- Attack on rural poverty
- Clean drinking water
- Health for all
- Two child norm
- Expansion of education
- Improvement of slums
- Protection of environment
- The 20 point program is considered as ‘the cutting edge of the plan for the poor’
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.