ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110 608
ADMISSION NOTICE NO. 4/2011
ALL INDIA POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION UNDER 50%
SEATS QUOTA IN MD/MS/DIPLOMA AND MDS COURSES IN MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGES
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for All India Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE-2012) to be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences on Sunday, the 08th January, 2012 for admission under 50% seats quota in various Postgraduate (MD/MS/ Diploma & MDS) courses in Medical and Dental colleges in the country run by the Union of India, State Governments (except Government of Andhra Pradesh and J&K) and Municipal or other local authorities.
(1) Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
(2) The candidate must posses MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized Medical/Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and full registration either from the Medical/Dental Council of India or State Medical/Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship.
(3) Candidates who have obtained MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to apply. However, candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare/D.G.H.S., New Delhi) to do MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply subject to submission of requisite documents specified in the Prospectus.
(4) The candidates should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized Hospital on or before 31st March, 2012.
The prospectus is available on the website www.aiimsexams.org and must be read by the applicants before applying. The cost of online Application-cum-Examination fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
A candidate can submit application only On-Line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org read the prospectus and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The candidate can pay the application fee through a challan form (down loaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee (as applicable) will be payable to the Bank by the candidate.
1. Online Registration of Application on www.aiimsexams.org – 01.12.2011 to 21.12.2011
2. Last Date for submission of On-line applications and closing of Registration – 21.12.2011 (up to 5:00 PM)
NOTE: Candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of Challan Form to the Examination Hall on the day of Examination and Deposit the same with Invigilator at the time of attendance.
2. Candidates are NOT required to send any documents, including Registration slip to AIIMS.