- The All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE 2012) will most probably be conducted in January 2012
- NEET PG entrance exam, which was proposed as the replacement for AIPGMEE has not yet been confirmed
- AIIMS has decided that it will not be able to conduct NEET-PG and hence MCI will postpone it to 2013
- It is very important that we study the questions previously asked in AIPGMEE exams as a lot of questions will be repeated
- One cannot afford to make mistakes with the repeated questions!
- So we have created a facebook page for discussing the previously asked questions and important topics for AIPGMEE 2012
- After the exam is over, we can recollect the questions asked in the exam and find their answers
- So what are you waiting for? Join the Aipgmee 2012 Discussion group and fast track your AIPGMEE preparation
Copyright © 2008-2016 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.