- Cerebellopontine angle is the anatomical space between the cerebellum and the pons
- Various tumours occur in this region. They are:
- Acoustic neuroma – most common
- Arachnoid cyst
- Schwannoma of cranial nerves
- Glomus tumour
- It results in cerebellopontine angle syndrome with features arising due to the compression of cranial nerves by the tumour
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.