- They form the inner vascular layer of the choroid
- Alternate names – capillary lamina of choriod
- It supplies the outer layers of the retina
- Interiorly related to Bruch’s membrane
- Exteriorly related to Sattler’s layer
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.