- Sulphonyl ureas – first generation (tolbutamide, chlorpropamide); second generation – (glibenglamide, glipizide, gliclazide, glimiperide)
- Biguanides – metformin
- Meglitinides – repaglinide, nateglinide
- Thiazolidine diones – rosiglitazone, pioglitazone
- Alpha glucosidase inhibitors – acarbose, miglitol
- Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors – sitagliptin
- Glucagon like peptide (GLP-1) analogue – exenatide
Copyright © 2008-2016 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.