- IMNCI (Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Infections) is the Indian adaptation of IMCI (Integrated Management of Childhood Infections)
- IMNCI differs from IMCI in the following ways:
- Includes management of neonates (0-7 days of age)
- Incorporates national guidelines on malaria, immunization, anemia and Vitamin A supplementation
- Training of health staff starts with sick young infants (0-2 months of age)
- Equal time devoted for sick young infants and sick young children
- Skill based
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.