- Brown tumour of hyperparathyroidism
- Non ossifying fibroma
- Giant cell reparative granuloma
- Benign fibrous histiocytoma
- Aneurysmal bone cyst
- Osteosarcoma with prominent giant cells
- Metastatic carcinoma with giant cells
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
Read previous post:
The defective migration of neural crest cells results in; a) Congenital megacolon b) Albinism c) Adrenogenital hypoplasia d) Dentinogenesis imperfecta...