- Intercanthal distance is the distance between the medial canthi of the eye
- It’s usually ranges from 30-35mm
- For practical purposes, the intercanthal distance is considered to be approximately equal to the width of one eye
- In certain conditions, the intercanthal distance increases – telecanthus
- Intercanthal distance should not be confused with Interpupillary distance
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.