- Recommended standards for rural housing are as follows:
- Minimum 2 living rooms
- Ample verandah (sit out) space
- Built up area of house should not exceed one third of total land area
- Separate kitchen with paved sink or platform for washing utensils
- Tube well or dug well within quarter mile from house
- Cattle shed should be at a minimum distance of 25 feet from the house
- Window area should at least 10% of floor area
- Sanitary latrine should be present
- Provision for proper waste disposal
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
Read previous post:
The different causes of septal perforation are: Traumatic perforation Septal surgery Cautery for epistaxis Habitual nose picking Deliberate perforation for...