- Pre planning is the preparation for planning
- Some conditions need to exist for pre planning to be successful. They are:
- Government interest – a plan for improving the health and welfare of the nation should be backed by clear directives or policies by a political authority
- Legislation – Sometime policies must be established in the form of legislations. e.g. Medical termination of pregnancy act of 1971
- Organisational setup – Planning commission is the organisation that is concerned with planning in India. Full time planners, technical experts and political leaders are part of the planning commission
- Administrative capacity – Administrative power is essential for coordination and implementation of the plan. The state and central health ministries are in charge of administration
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.