- There is bilateral symmetrical enlargement of the adrenals
- Shape of the gland is preserved
- Patient is usually asymptomatic
- Some cases present with adrenal insufficiency
- Diagnosis is by CT scan and CT directed biopsy
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.