- Cystic fibrosis is the most important condition in which chloride levels in sweat are increased
- It is measured by using sweat test
- There are some other conditions which produce increased sweat chloride levels
- Glycogen storage disorders
- Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus
- G6PD deficiency
- Ectodermal dysplasia
- Adrenal insufficiency
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
Read previous post:
The following drugs are known to cause peripheral neuropathy as their side effect. Anti cancer drugs vincristine cisplatin Anti epileptics Phenytoin...