- Human resource is the most important resource of a country
- Health of the people plays an important role in development of the country
- Hence focus should be on developing the health system in the country
- The health sector is considered to have the following sub sectors
- Water supply and sanitation
- Control of communicable diseases
- Medical care facilities like hospitals and primary health centers
- Medical education, training and research
- Public health services
- Family planning
- Indigenous systems of medicine
- Importance has been given to each of these sub sectors in creating the five year plans in India
- The weightage given to each differs according to the prevailing conditions
- The plan made is implemented at different levels – central, state, district, block, village
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.