- Pipe stem urethra is a type of intrinsic urethral sphincter deficiency
- Here the urethra is scarred, fibrosed and remains patent without the ability to constrict
- This results in urinary stress incontinence
- It develops as a result of radiation therapy or Previous surgery for incontinence
- It can be diagnosed by endoscopy
- It is also called drain pipe urethra
Copyright © 2008-2018 PG Blazer.
Disclaimer : Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material, the authors will not be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information in this site is provided only as a resource for PG entrance aspirants, and is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
Read previous post:
After how many days of ovulation embryo implantation occurs? a) 3-5 days b) 7-9 days c) 10-12 days d) 13-15...